This webinar offers up-to-date insights on what to prioritise and consider when deciding on your offshore strategy for creative production.
The recent pandemic has, for many organisations, provided an opportunity to identify and transform several areas of marketing activity that can now be done remotely while also staying true to their overall company goals and marketing objectives for 2020 and beyond.
For many, this may accelerate the trend to explore and progress their offshoring initiatives.
Led by Anil Noorani, Managing Partner, TKM Consultants, this session offers up-to-date insights on what to prioritise and consider when deciding on your offshore strategy for creative production, including:
– The primary reasons for offshoring
– Which locations can be the most attractive and why
– Which services may be most suitable for offshoring
– Expectations around market rates
– Onboarding an offshore partner and how to make it work for you
– Possible barriers and risks
– The latest trends and what to expect in the coming months
Webinar recording (YouTube)